Wisconsin home buyers have USDA 100% financing available to them throughout the state. Many home buyers are under the impression that you have to live out in the country to qualify for this great program. The good news is that Owning a Wisconsin Home Using the Zero Down USDA Loan Program is available today.
If you are looking to buy a home in the areas surrounding the more polulated cities throughout the state, Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, Janesville, Madison, Waukesha, and beyond, a USDA fixed rate home loan is a great option. There is ZERO down payment required and the low interest rates allow more buying power. Jason did an outstanding job outlining this viable program. See below for more details.
The shaded Wisconsin counties contain areas not eligible for Rural Development housing assistance. Click on the map and then select a county for a detailed view of the ineligible areas within that county.
If Owning a Wisconsin Home Using the Zero Down USDA Loan Program is for you, simply visit our website HERE, or simply give us a call.
To learn more about USDA 100% financing here in Wisconsin, please click here. You will have the opportunity to get all the facts about zero down USDA home loans.
Consultation are always FREE and we are here to answer questions and help you prepare as needed. As always, should you have any questions what so ever, please feel free to shoot us an email, or simply give us a call.
Owning a home is simple with the USDA Loan Program. If you think it is out-of-reach for you and your family, you might be thinking wrong! Jason Hands, an MLO for Bay to Bay Lending in Tampa, Florida explains the USDA program in this article.The guarantee provided by the USDA helps low and moderate income families with little money for a down payment achieves home ownership.
To be eligible, applicants must:
1. Have dependable income that is adequate for the repayment of the loan. This income should be verifiable and continuing for at least 24 months.
2. Be a U.S. citizen, currently reside in the United States, qualified alien, or be legally admitted to the United States for permanent residence;
3. Must meet Moderate income limits as determined by the USDA Home Loan Program with Credit History that shows responsible repayment of debt
Homes That Qualify:
· Modular new and existing homes
· A newly built or existing home
· Home must provide safe, decent, and sanitary housing and be modest in cost
· The home must meet the thermal standards of the Rural Housing and Community Development Service
· Existing homes must be in good repair and structurally sound
· There are no size or design restrictions on the home to be financed
· USDA home loans may not be used on property for income-producing purposes
· The home must not be located in flood or mudslide hazard areas
· Water and sewage system must meet the requirements of the State Department of Health
Highlights of the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program
o Loans may go up to 102% (With Guarantee fee included)
o No down payment is required
o Mortgages are 30-year fixed rate at market interest rates
o Sellers may contribute to the buyer's closing costs
o Home buyers make application with participating lenders
o Buyers must personally occupy the dwelling following the purchase
Contact Jason Hands via phone at (813) 489-5689 or reach out to him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly Serving the Residential Mortgage needs of the wonderful Veterans & People in Wisconsin. Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, and throughout the greater Fox Cities areas.
My team works with each client to determine the best finance package for every scenario; Not only the impact of the loan on their finances today, but 5 and 15 years down the line. Need Credit restoration; We can help. Click Here for a no cost ~ no obligation pre-approval or consultation.
Gwenn Tanvas is a Certified Mortgage Planning Specialists who truly enjoys working with First-Time Home Buyers and Government Programs such as FHA, Federal VA and USDA Rural Housing Loans. Visit her website for more information, on-line calculators and a secure on-line application. She is able to assist with transaction throughout the state of Wisconsin. http://www.WisconsinLoanTips.com or http://www.WisconsinVetLoans.com she can also be reached for comment or to answer questions via email at email@example.com
Our team loves working with Wisconsin Real Estate Agents. Helping them build their business by teaching cutting edge systems & strategies using social media & technology. Our weekly Agent Mastermind class is second to none. For more information about how we can help you, visit http://www.UltimatePropertyPromoter.com
Become a FAN of the Real Estate Agents HUB on FACEBOOK -http://www.Facebook.com/RealHub -
The Real Estate Hub designed specifically for Realtors. My Goal; to provide valuable information and PROVEN Marketing Strategies. Bookmark this page and come back everyday for videos, free downloads and training! Come on over to the HUB where it is all about YOU!!!!!